Saturday, March 12, 2011

Long Time, No Post

But I have a good reason! I've been rather busy with the newest member of our family. Meet Alice!


Not such a great picture, but she's a quick little bugger and it's hard to get a decent shot! Here she is, getting a snuggle from my lovely husband. She's a five month old lionhead, and super spunky. She cracks me up!
I haven't had a rabbit in several years, but the mister recently decided he wanted one (he's never had a bun before). I tease him about spending too much time stealing glimpses at my weheartit page. But, truly, it was impossible for me to say no. I've missed having a bunny in my life. They're such fun to have around, with big personalities in really cute packages. What can I say? I'm a sucker.

Some things I've learned about the little miss:
  • She hates pellets, but loves her hay and green beans.
  • She can throw things REALLY FAR.
  • She learns words, including her name, surprisingly fast.
  • She's a dramatic flopper.
  • She has absolutely no fear of anything - noise, the dogs, heights, nothing.
  • Not paying enough attention? She can rattle that cage like an earthquake.

So basically I've been chasing her around the house for days. Yes, her favorite bunny game is, of course, tag. Needless to say, I've been having quite a lot of fun. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.