Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yay - New Hairstyle!

I have always had long hair, and I love it. I like the versatility of it. Feeling romantic? Wear it down. Need it out of the way? Put it up. And there are so many ways to do both of those things (and everything in between) I never get bored! I love long hair so much that after 29 years of never making much of an effort with it, I'm now taking much more care of it to see how long I can actually get it to grow.

Meanwhile, I'm having lots of fun learning new hairstyles. I utterly adore historical hairstyles, and yesterday I learned to do the Gibson Tuck! I LOVE this!



Can you believe this was my very first go at it? That's how easy this style is to achieve! If you'd like to learn how to do it yourself (and see some other really neat tutorials as well), this is where I learned how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5JZOVnSjjE I can't wait to try some of the others she features - especially the Roman bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.